- Submissions can be made until April 15, 2022.
- The applicant must send an e-mail to metasemafiction[at]gmail[dot]com.
2.1 The e-mail must contain the author’s name, academic affiliation and an abstract (400 to 600 words) with the title of the presentation and up to 5 keywords.
- Submissions are open to Professors and Graduate students in Philosophy or related fields, and can be made in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Each participant may submit only one proposal.
- Abstracts will be evaluated through blind peer review system by the Scientific Committee.
5.1 The Committee will use the following criteria: relevance to the area; theoretical and methodological adequacy; clarity in exposition and argumentative capacity.
- Each participant will have up to 20 minutes to present their work. Then, 10 minutes will be set aside for debate with the audience.
- Cases not covered or not foreseen in this notice will be analyzed and decided upon by the Organizing Committee.
Mais informações — https://metasemafiction.wixsite.com/phil